CAT 6 Patch Leads UTP
Cat6 UTP patch cable features 24AWG unshielded twisted pair stranded copper cable with a high performance modular plug at each end. Cat6 patch leads are designed for use in data communication networks for transmission of telephone, internet and video/TV signals. Cat6 Patch Leads supports Gigabit Ethernet and supports a data transfer rate up to 1000 Mbps and a bandwidth up to 250MHz.
- High speed gigabit Ethernet cable
- UTP 250 MHz Stranded Bare Copper 24 AWG.
- Central pair separator maintain performance and geometry
- Superior performance and quality.
- Protective cover to protect RJ45 crystal head
- Cable type: Round cable
- Packaging: Polybag with hanger
- Cable jacket: PVC White
- Comply with IEC 61935-2
- CE, RoHS compliant
- UL approved